Old Navy User Acknowledgement Agreement
Effective: June 19, 2017
By registering, I confirm that I have read and fully understand the terms of the Gap Mobile Device Policy and the Gap Electronic Communications Policy. I agree and undertake to be bound by and comply with the terms of the Gap Mobile Device Policy and the Gap Electronic Communications Policy.
Additionally, I acknowledge that:
- The Electronic Communications Policy applies to all work-related activities conducted both on company-owned devices as well as personal Mobile Devices.
- My access to the Gap network may be revoked at any time.
- If I am a non-exempt employee, I understand that any work must be done “on the clock” and that I am responsible for accurately reporting all time worked.
- If I am a manager of a non-exempt employee – it is my responsibility to ensure that all work performed by nonexempt employees who report to me is performed “on the clock.”
- California employees: If I believe that I need to access the Gap Network from a location other than my worksite in order to do my job and I do not have a company-issued device with which to do so, I will promptly contact my manager or Human Resources in writing.